Who may join?
Membership is composed of anyone previously or presently employed as a teacher, administrator, or counselor with an interest in business education for grades K-20 in the State of Hawai'i.
Members may also be students who are majoring in business or education.
Allied membership is open to individuals, business, and organizations that service and/or offer support to business education.
- In-service Workshops and Conferences
- Networking Opportunities
- Service Projects
- Leadership Development
What is the cost of membership?
HBEA offers the following membership opportunities:
- Regular $20
- Corporate $25
- Retired $5
- Student $5
Benefits of Membership
- Member rates at HBEA's Fall, State and Spring Conferences
- Networking Opportunities with Professional Peers
- Professional Development - latest technologies & teaching methods
- Keep up with the changing needs of the workforce in Hawaii