The HBEA membership year runs from July 1 to June 30 and renews annually.
Pay By Check
Renewal notices for the July 1, 2015 to June 30, 2016 membership year were sent out by email on June 10.
Please review the information on this form and make any changes if necessary. Then, return with your dues to the
address indicated on the form. If you did not receive your renewal notice, please send an email to email@example.com.
Pay By Credit Card
We now offer the option to pay by debit or credit card.
Renew your membership dues online
A Look Back...at the 2014-2015 Membership Year
2014 Fall Conference Topics
2015 State Conference Topics
- Stress-Manage It, So It Doesn't Manage You!
- Violence Prevention and Active Shooter Survival
- Microsoft Office 2013
2015 Spring Conference Topics
- Easy Collaboration with Google Documents
- The Power of Social Media
- The Business and Education System Connection: Key to a Prepared Workforce
- Social Media Do's and Don'ts for Faculty, Students, and Professionals
A Look Back...Continued
HBEA Award Recipients
Outstanding CTSO Advisor
Leeward Community College
Outstanding Business Educator
of the Year
Hawaii Community College
Distinguished Service Award
Kessyca Pascua 70 NWAM
Kauai Community College